The notorious Dementian. Creator of the Cry of the South universe and maker of BadfanficandfanartYYH. Lover of Cockatiels, chickens, YYH, and mocha frappechinos.My DeviantArt Ask Me Anything
Who requested a Hiei+Yukina piece. :3 I hope you enjoy this.
I am truly sorry that it took so long. I had to get my pen through the mail and it only arrived last night. I’ve been working my ass off to complete both this piece and another piece for greenfeldspar. :3
So I’ve gone and finally started working on another Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction:
Characters: Hiei, Yukina, and essentially everyone else.
Summary: When a stranger claims to be Yukina’s brother, Hiei considers him both a burden and a blessing. With Yukina still ignorant of their relationship yet happy, Hiei is forced to look at his life and the choices he made along the way for Yukina’s sake. The reveal is disturbing, but not nearly as disturbing as the truth behind the stranger and the real mastermind pulling the strings. Unable to deny the pull of their pasts, Hiei gives in one last time to his fears leaving Yukina hopelessly in the dark… and himself in grave danger for her sake.
Fuck it I’m going on ahead and doing the character post without waiting for an ask box. CAUSE I WANNA. HIEI. HERE WE GO.
Hiei (from Yu Yu Hakusho)
why I like them
Because of his relentless pursuit to find peace, despite his largely violent role in life. He may not be wearing a sign around his neck saying ‘I stand for hope and change’, but if anyone truly does, it’s him.
why I don’t
My mind is a blank.
favorite episode (scene if movie)
Without a doubt, the scene where he frees Mukuro from her binds. In that moment, he showed her all that Yusuke had shown him: how to let go of the past and embrace the future without regret or bitterness.
It’s hard to say. The Black Chapter Saga. Because Hiei leaves, then comes back after saving Yusuke’s life, and is the first one to lead the charge to defend Yusuke’s ‘death’ at Sensui’s hands.
“Do you think he knows it’s a circle?”
The regular outfit. Black on black baby.
Hiei/Mukuro. It’s fucking canon okay let me live in this fantasy.
- Hiei makes a yearly mecca to the Hyouga. He tells no one, meets no one, and doesn’t fully understand himself why he goes.
- Because of his part-koorime heritage, he wonders if he can make hirosekes. He has never cried, does not intend to, and therefor will never know.
- The Dragon of the Darkness Flame, once devoured by Hiei, now resides within him and has a mind of it’s own. Hiei battles it constantly to keep it under control.
- The Jagan is always open and always searching endlessly for Yukina. This is why Hiei naps so much. The jagan literally sucks his energy out.
- Hiei has family issues because of his abandonment by the demons who raised him.
- When the Dark Tournament was going on, the demon that raised Hiei was in the crowd. He did not recognize him.
- If/When Yukina finally dies from old age, whatever, Hiei cries his heart out.
Hiei/Mukuro because apparently that’s gay.
CAN WE JUST MAKE HIEI/MUKURO CANON? CAN WE TOGASHI? IS THAT SO GODDAMN HARD? YOU MADE A MAN-EATING-VAGINA-FLOWER YOU CLEARLY HAVE ENOUGH TALENT TO PULL IT OFF.
If Yukina died, Hiei would cry his eyes out.
5 words to best describe them
Nickname for them
idk I could go on forever.
Am I the only one?